How To Connect Your Hearing Aid To Widex TV Play
The Widex TV Play is compatible with the Widex Evoke & Moment hearing aids.
Step 1: Setting Up
- On the back of your TV, we will need to connect the to the Digital Audio Out and the plug in the USB power.
- On the TV play, please plug in the optical cable & the Micro USB.
- Turn on your TV and this will power up your TV Play.
Step 2: Pairing Your Hearing Aids
- Open and close the battery door compartment to turn them on/off.
- This will automatically pair the hearing aids with the Widex TV Play.
- Please open the Widex Evoke or Moment App.
- Click The TV Play icon on the App Home Screen.
- This will allow you to control the volume of the stream.
Step 3: Mounting The TV Play
You have the option to mount the TV play on the back of your TV or you can simply place it on the TV stand.
- To mount the TV Play, simply remove the protective film from the mount bracket.
- Stick the mount bracket to the back of your TV.
- You can now slide the TV Play onto the mount & will be completely invisible.
Alternatively the TV play can be left on your TV stand.
Troubleshooting: If you do not see the TV Play connected on your App. Simply open and close the doors on your hearing aid. Wait 60 seconds until they re-connect with the TV Play.
If you have any problems simply call our team who will be happy to assist.