How To Connect Your Hearing Aid To Widex TV Play
The Widex TV Play is compatible with the Widex Evoke & Moment hearing aids.
Step 1: Setting Up
- On the back of your TV, we will need to connect the to the Digital Audio Out and the plug in the USB power.
- On the TV play, please plug in the optical cable & the Micro USB.
- Turn on your TV and this will power up your TV Play.
Step 2: Pairing Your Hearing Aids
- Open and close the battery door compartment to turn them on/off.
- This will automatically pair the hearing aids with the Widex TV Play.
- Please open the Widex Evoke or Moment App.
- Click The TV Play icon on the App Home Screen.
- This will allow you to control the volume of the stream.
Step 3: Mounting The TV Play
You have the option to mount the TV play on the back of your TV or you can simply place it on the TV stand.
- To mount the TV Play, simply remove the protective film from the mount bracket.
- Stick the mount bracket to the back of your TV.
- You can now slide the TV Play onto the mount & will be completely invisible.
Alternatively the TV play can be left on your TV stand.
1) If you do not see the TV Play connected on your App. Simply open and close the doors on your hearing aid. Wait 60 seconds until they re-connect with the TV Play.
2) If the connectivity persists please unpair your Widex hearing aids & the TV play. Once unpaired follow the steps to repair.