How To Connect Widex Hearing Aids With Your iPhone with Bluetooth
This guide works for most Widex Bluetooth enabled hearing aids. You can pair your Widex hearing aid to most Apple devices including iPhones, iPads & iPods.
Please ensure you have Bluetooth switched on with your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- On your iPhone / iPad navigate to Settings and select General, Select Accessibility.
- Scroll down in the Accessibility menu until you see Hearing Devices and select it.
- Place your Widex hearing aids close to the device, open and close the battery doors on both hearing aids.
- The iPhone, iPad or iPod will automatically search for the Bluetooth connection. You will see a small spinning icon while the device searches for your hearing aids.
- The Name & Model of your hearing aids appear once found. A pop up message will appear asking you to “Pair” or “Cancel”. Please click “Pair”.
- Once selected the Widex Hearing aid will appear as a connected device.
If you have any queries regarding compatibility for your hearing aid simply call our team who are happy to assist.