How To Change Wax Filter On Widex Hearing Aids
This quick & helpful guide will show you how to change the wax filter on your Widex hearing aid.
The following guide can be used for the Widex Moment, Evoke, Unique and Dreams.
- First, open your pack of Widex Wax Filters.
- Remove the dome on the end of the receiver.
- When the dome is removed you will see a white small white filter. This is the filter we will be replacing.
- Remove one of the black sticks from the kit.
- You will notice at one end of the stick has a removal tool, a small raised circular tip with a raised tip. On the opposite end of the stick, you will see the new white filter.
- Clip the removal tool into the filter, this will allow you to remove it. Once clipped in simply pull the old filter out.
- With the opposite end of the stick, push the new filter into the receiver. Please do not force it.
- Place the dome back on the receiver and ensure the dome is securely on the receiver.
- Place the hearing aid back to your ear so it is comfortable.
- Test and make sure you are happy that is comfortable.
If you have any concerns on how to replace the wax filter, simply call our team and we can assist.