Blackberry Hearing are recruiting a receptionist for our new store in Ballincollig.
Role Type: Full Time / Part Time
Working Hours: 9 – 5:30pm (Monday – Friday)
Location: Ballincollig, Cork
The ideal candidate will be friendly, outgoing, hard-working with strong sense of customer service and empathy. They will manage the day-to-day operations within the store, opening up & closing, talking to walk-ins and booking appointments in the diary for the Audiologist.
This role reports to the General Manager.
- Welcoming everyone who enters the store and informing them of the services we offer and products that could help them.
- Ensure the store is always presented in a clean, welcoming manner.
- Managing the audiologist’s diary with any potential walk-ins that come into the store.
- Creating appointments and liaising daily with the central contact center team in Kildare.
- Demonstrate Blackberry Hearing products to potential customers, including Hearing Aids, Accessories & service products.
- Maintaining adequate stock levels of consumables.
- 21 Days Annual Leave
- Private Healthcare with LAYA
- Private Pension
The role is subject to a 6-month probationary period.
Blackberry Hearing embraces a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds and perspectives of our colleagues regardless of their gender expression or identity, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, or beliefs.
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.